Pay reduction....... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pay reduction.......

And the question is..... they cut your pay by 3%... did they cut theirs too????
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    And the question is..... they cut your pay by 3%... did they cut theirs too????
    I think you know the answer to that! lol

During the meeting I asked if the 3% pay reduction meant that I could cut my productivity by 3%. Management didn't find that funny.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Sorry, I did not get back to you sooner, My bad... Yup, I understand "Pinks" I got one of them almost a year ago. The competition for what positions that are out there is really unbelievable. Where the requirments for a position was a BS/BA degree is now a Masters or better.
    A rule of thumb going forward might be that unless you're super competitive in your field, have a backup career in case you need to bug out. A real estate license, welding certification, or just a side business that you can expand if things get difficult at your normal job.

Sometimes, I'd like to be a fly on the wall to understand the thinking on situations like that.... If you ask now, What were you thinking, the reply will be "Sounded good at the time!" Just plain Disturbing....
    Yep. Rooms renovated, cubicles put in, computers set up, employees hired, now all for nothing. That was an impressive use of a small hill of taxpayer money. I'd like to know how much...probably at least $200k on the low end.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12