Man Allegedly Beats 14-Month-Old Toddler For Showing Disrespect - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man Allegedly Beats 14-Month-Old Toddler For Showing Disrespect

I can't really describe what I feel in this case.The child died.

Indianapolis Toddler Dies After Beating - News- msnbc.com

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - A 14-month-old girl has died after Indianapolis police say her mother's boyfriend beat her with a belt for more than an hour.

Police say Lilliana Goodmann died about 3:30 p.m. Friday at Peyton Manning Children's Hospital at St. Vincent.

Eighteen-year-old Tayaun Chism is being held in Marion County Jail on $100,000 bond on preliminary charges of neglect, aggravated battery and domestic battery. Prosecutor's office spokesman Mario Massillamany says officials will consider adding a murder charge. Chism is due in court Monday.

Chism is accused of beating the girl with a belt for being disrespectful and not eating her food.

Police said Chism's pregnant girlfriend, 21-year-old Rachel Goodmann, was injured as she tried to intervene. She was treated and released from the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    I can't really describe what I feel in this case.The child died.

Indianapolis Toddler Dies After Beating - News- msnbc.com

Prosecutor's office spokesman Mario Massillamany says officials will consider adding a murder charge. Chism is due in court Monday.

What's to consider? What ever happens to this scum will not be enough.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

This should be automatic death penalty! If he doesn't get it then all they have to do is turn him loose in gen-pop for a few days. Problem solved...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    This should be automatic death penalty! If he doesn't get it then all they have to do is turn him loose in gen-pop for a few days. Problem solved...
    The guy is the best poster-boy for Capital Punishment in some time. Unfortunately, he may grow old on death row waiting for it.

Not only should those who have earned the death penalty be sure to get it, it should occur quickly.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by ADJ423 View Post
    I'd like to have a belt and an hour with him. It's just disgusting what some people will do to a child for no reason.
    I'm "old school", I'd like 10 minutes with the guy in a dark room with a rubber hose and a flashlight. I actually wish this jerk a long life on death row. Hang a "child killer" vest on him and he'll get the beatings he deserves.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I doubt he'll make it out of prison alive.
    Know the law; don't ask, don't tell.
    NRA & UT Certified Instructor; CT, FL, NH, NV, OR, PA & UT CCW Holder
    Happy new 1984; 25 years behind schedule. Send lawyers, guns and money...the SHTF...

wolfhunter Guest
    If his crime is known, a life sentence in General Population might be shorter than Death Row.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12