The Lord is My Light - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Lord is My Light

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. SIG View Post
    How cool is that? :D Galatians 2:20!
    Originally Posted by kwo51
    USMC 1968-1971 I'm also 56+ God got me in 1977 also. 1Corth.10:13 Who can be against us.

Two very good scriptures.

I have had my struggles but my summer of decision was in 1969.

Tarzan
    1 Timothy 5:8

"But if any aprovide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel."

3. Snopps said the no In God we trust was wrong.

I too must say God bless the veterans. I can never express my gratitude for what each and everyone of you/them has done for me and our country. I have the utmost respect for anyone brave enough to protect us from the threats of the world.

Thank you so much.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Thumbs up The Light

As a christian as well, I can tell you that this testimony was indeed inspiring. it reminded me of Daniel in The Lion's Den. and a BIG Texas State Guard HOOAH!!! to those who wore the uniform. Extra HOOAH! to those who served in combat. Thank You for watching our " six".

6. Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    I too must say God bless the veterans. I can never express my gratitude for what each and everyone of you/them has done for me and our country. I have the utmost respect for anyone brave enough to protect us from the threats of the world.

Thank you so much.

+ 1 My thanks as well.

Just reading though this and agree it's a great story.My Dads a Vietam Vet and my Uncle also.Not to change the topic here but the other night at my parents home(family gathering happens weekly).My dad and other uncles all war vet's were raising kane about something with the flag at vet's funnerals.Some group or person wants it stoped.Something about the 11 and 12 fold of the flag has something to do with there religon.Anyone heard about this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123