Upside to the Horrible Economy

Thread: Upside to the Horrible Economy

Upside to the Horrible Economy

I overhead a Mexican worker here today saying he can't find work so he and his crew are heading back to Mehico.. You know its getting bad when..........

Quote Originally Posted by Jamez View Post
    I overhead a Mexican worker here today saying he can't find work so he and his crew are heading back to Mehico.. You know its getting bad when..........

Now if we can just get them to stay there.......

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Perhaps we could all chip in to buy a bus and provide one way shuttle service.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Obama should do something about this! How unfair!

The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick O'Shay View Post
    Obama should do something about this! How unfair!

0bama is busy bowling (poorly) and jetting across the country to crack jokes on late night TV. (How much did that single episode cost us?)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    0bama is busy bowling (poorly) and jetting across the country to crack jokes on late night TV. (How much did that single episode cost us?)
    Not to mention making nasty remarks about folks in the Special Olympics. One would think that a U.S. President would have more class than that.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Not to mention making nasty remarks about folks in the Special Olympics. One would think that a U.S. President would have more class than that.

gf
    But a Kennedy-clan member (Tim Shriver) forgave him for the Special Olympics comment.

with obama.. I guess that's what you get without a teleprompter in front of his antiamerican face.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    with obama.. I guess that's what you get without a teleprompter in front of his antiamerican face.

Then again he did spend his adolecent and teens here in PRHI. Contrary to what the State Tourism wants you to believe (Hawaii residents are so friendly and full of the "Aloha Spirit"), Hawaii has the most racist people I've ever seen. Per capita I wouldn't be surprised if we had a higher concentration. The folks here make fun of people for all kinds of things. When I was growing up, there were a bunch of commercials for the "Jerry Lewis Telethon", which featured several of "Jerry's Kids". The term was used to describe folks who were ugly, unpopular or just plain stupid. There were times when I rode the city bus and saw every single "March of Dimes" poster defaced.

Lots of sick people here in PRHI Before anyone starts making any comments I'd like to say that I'm not one of 'um.

gf