We Must Begin Bombing Mexico!

Thread: We Must Begin Bombing Mexico!

Lightbulb We Must Begin Bombing Mexico!

Kind of like Isarel they get shot at and return fire, radical idea but not mine.... We Must Begin Bombing Mexico!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

i think if we help them at all then we should send them a bill monthly until its over. we the people cant keep footing the bill to fix everbody else's government when our own needs some serious work to get back on track.

I agree, we have to take care of ourselves before we can help others.

I don't think bombing Mexico will help anything. It's up to the Mexicans to take care of themselves. If they can't, then we don't have the right to go bomb them. All we can do is enforce our borders, and protect ourselves from inside.
    The big picture here is bringing in the North American Union. They have no intention of building a giant fence, or any other security measures. That's why the vast majority of Americans want closed borders, and the government keeps making excuses. It fits thier agenda.

Thanks to all the patriotic Americans down on the border states watching the borders, The Minutemen and others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

5. Hell we pay for all of mexico's health care and other problems, lets just make them the 51st state of america and then atleast we can tax em

I've read that they want to start the north american union with the amero by sometime in 2010... they have to move fast.. and looks like they are.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Kind of like Isarel they get shot at and return fire, radical idea but not mine.... We Must Begin Bombing Mexico!
    Unclench your fist and offer your open hand, that will fix everything!

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I've read that they want to start the north american union with the amero by sometime in 2010... they have to move fast.. and looks like they are.
    Under John McCain we would have got the North American Union and the Amero. Under Obama we will skip go and go straight to globalism and the new global currency that China has been calling for recently.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."--Thomas Jefferson

Deffinetly. Both men are bought and paid for.
    The only hope for this country is in the hands of the little man. We can't trust 99% of the people in office. McCain is no exception.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Geraldo mentioned First Lady Hillary Clinton. Now, I know that she's no longer First Lady, and that BHO is president, I'm thinking that G just misspoke. But knowing how goofy G is, maybe he could really believe that she's First Lady after all. Maybe?

wolfhunter Guest
    We're lucky that's all he called her. Remember when certain documents were requested and she objected, claiming, "WE are the President"?