An Alarming video every Westerner should see
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Alarming video every Westerner should see

An Alarming video every Westerner should see

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

He puts "White Militia members" in the same category as the Ku Klux Klan, and says they are planning attacks on the government, while implying some sort of connection with them. Either this is just plain ignorance, or propaganda. Kinda goes hand in hand with the media demonizing the militias since the 90's. Now they are calling them "White Al-Queda", and this guy is talking about this nonsense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Wow! I am really surprised by that!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Let me just say if they do cross that line and us a WMD on us he really has no idea what world of hurt he is opening up on his people for that matter his whole race. IF that did happen the gloves will come off and can you say ' tactical nuke' on his contry and the sad fact of the matter would be we would have world support. If he really wants to kill 330,000 Obama would have no choice but to respond in this way or by using one of our deadly Chem bombs on them.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

I'd beg to differ! 1) Obama has never proven that he is indeed an American citizen, and yet being voted in as our president, our present government has not forced the issue- that in itself worries the crap out of me! 2) Obama himself has publicly said that if America were to fall into peril (and forgive me for not being able to quote verbatim), that he would side with Muslims! (I beleive it is in his Audacity of hope book)
    3) He has no, nor ever had, any military experience whatsoever- in fact, he has no experience period. 143 days in Senate does not a leader make. This addage said it best: Would you expect a burger flipper at McDonalds to become CEO after only 143 days on the job? No my brother, I think Obama would fold in a heartbeat! Hell, our own military is questioning whether they should be taking orders from someone that the U.S. isn't even sure if he's constutionally qualified to be our President! Did you see my post from Mr. Keyes on his thoughts of Obama yet? Do you remember during the campaigning, that Biden was saying the world would test Obamas backbone within 6 months of office? I think Obama would fold like single ply toilet paper JMHO
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress. - John Adams

Just another example of what kind of people we are dealing with in this so called "peaceful religion".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

true. But then i think we will see what happens in russia all the time. The military will take matters into it's hands and launch the birds them selfs.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by danmitch View Post
    I'd beg to differ! 1) Obama has never proven that he is indeed an American citizen, and yet being voted in as our president, our present government has not forced the issue- that in itself worries the crap out of me! 2) Obama himself has publicly said that if America were to fall into peril (and forgive me for not being able to quote verbatim), that he would side with Muslims! (I beleive it is in his Audacity of hope book)
    3) He has no, nor ever had, any military experience whatsoever- in fact, he has no experience period. 143 days in Senate does not a leader make. This addage said it best: Would you expect a burger flipper at McDonalds to become CEO after only 143 days on the job? No my brother, I think Obama would fold in a heartbeat! Hell, our own military is questioning whether they should be taking orders from someone that the U.S. isn't even sure if he's constutionally qualified to be our President! Did you see my post from Mr. Keyes on his thoughts of Obama yet? Do you remember during the campaigning, that Biden was saying the world would test Obamas backbone within 6 months of office? I think Obama would fold like single ply toilet paper JMHO
    That's what bothered me with this video. Not so much what the man was saying, heck that's said everyday. My concern is what will obama do when something happens? Offering an "open hand" will not suffice.

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

Oath of the American Militia:

NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Oath of the American Militia:

Is it still legal to say that?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast