Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Masons on Here?

Simpsonville SC #311

You can start here DocBoCook:
    Indiana Freemasons Online

2 BE 1 ASK 1

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    Nope.....secret societies are not my thing. I prefer to destroy the world on my own.

Just kidding. I really know nothing about joining a Masonic lodge, nor do I really understand anything about them.

LOL, most say we are planning to take over the world. I WISH that were true.....I'd have a better job!!

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

I must admit I scratched my head a bit when I first read this thread. I was wondering if you meant Masons as in Freemasonry, or Mason as in someone who works with rock & stone. At any rate, I've been toying with the idea of going into the Masons, I was DeMolay as a young man, and find myself wondering if Freemasonry might prove rewarding.

You don't still have to deface an effigy of the pope anymore, do you?
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

7. Ironhorse if you were in DeMolay I think you would enjoy being a mason. I know I have.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

DeMolay and The Jobies are not as popular around my parts as they used to be. The closest chapters are about 40 miles away. Too bad too, I think it is a good, positive thing for our children to be involved in.

Hey Templar, I like your avatar.

9. Phoenix #115, Dansville, NY

Quote Originally Posted by BigRossation View Post
    DeMolay and The Jobies are not as popular around my parts as they used to be. The closest chapters are about 40 miles away. Too bad too, I think it is a good, positive thing for our children to be involved in.

Hey Templar, I like your avatar.
    Thanks!

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

Not a Free Mason, but I am an actual Mason. Journeyman, used to be with the MN & ND Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers Local 1 (back when they actually had work!) I'm also a Journeyman Cement Finisher, first dual-carding member in over 20 years in my local from what I hear.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast