CHUCK NORRIS...is such a bad @$$... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CHUCK NORRIS...is such a bad @$$...

we don't live in a democracy.. we live in a chucktatorship.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I thought I let you guys know that Chuck Norris Brother was kill in Vietnam .He was a Infantryman with the 101 ABN DIV...He was kill in 1971 or 1972 ,,I can not remember,,,Chuck Norris and his family are just American like the rest of us,,,But there family had to pay a price that not all family's had to ,for the freedom of all Americans,,,,

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Chuck Norris for President.
    Can he start tomorrow?

Remember several months ago, Chuck Norris said he wishes he could walk through a congressional meeting, and have Ron Paul point out all the corrupt politicians so he could choke them out.

Chuck Norris is not just a bad @$$ in the movies, he really is in real life.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

This Family Guy clip is pretty good:

Family Guy: Chuck Norris - Snotr

Here, I embeded it for you:

YouTube - Chuck Norris on Family Guy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Remember several months ago, Chuck Norris said he wishes he could walk through a congressional meeting, and have Ron Paul point out all the corrupt politicians so he could choke them out.

Chuck Norris is not just a bad @$$ in the movies, he really is in real life.

he also said he has lots of guns... and they are not for hunting.. gotta respect that guy. he sees what's going on and he is not afraid to let idiots know what he thinks. I'd love to see him choke some of them out.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

When the bogey man goes to sleep at night he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris.
    Andrew

chuck norris once killed a man in reno just to watch him die

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Vegas View Post
    chuck norris once killed a man in reno just to watch him die
    That was Johnny Cash. Chuck is MUCH tougher.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast