Happy Easter

Thread: Happy Easter

Exclamation Happy Easter

Happy Easter...

The joyous celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, Son of the living God, Savior of all mankind!!!!

Jesus promised to tear down and rebuild the church in 3 days. That was Friday...Sunday was coming...

Jesus DIED on a cross for all our sins...That was Friday...Sunday was coming...

Jesus ascended into heaven with a promise to return...That was Friday...SUNDAY IS COMING!!!!!

Satan could not tempt him, Death could not beat him, The Tomb could not hold him.

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

For God so loved the world...
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

"FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS "

What does this mean?

Happy Easter to everybody also. Just came back from Son-rise Service outside on the beach of a lake here in Michigan. 25 degrees outside so you might say it was Little brisk but very nice. back home to warm up and get ready to go to 10 O'Clock service. Have a great day and God bless.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Exclamation In omnia paratus

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Vegas View Post
    "FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS "

What does this mean?
    Ready in all Things
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Hope every one had a blessed Easter. As the song says. "Because HE lives I can face tomorrow".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

happy easter to everyone. we owe everything to the lord for showing us the way and being our perfect example.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!