The old priest in the hospital

Thread: The old priest in the hospital

The old priest in the hospital

The old priest lay dying in the hospital. For years He had faithfully served the people of the nation's capital.

He motioned for his nurse to come near.

"Yes, Father?" said the nurse.

"I would really like to see Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi before I die", whispered the priest.

"I'll see what I can do, Father" replied the nurse.

The nurse sent the request to them and waited for a response. Soon the word arrived. Harry and Nancy would be delighted to visit the
    priest. As they went to the hospital, Harry commented to Nancy "I don't know why the old priest wants to see us, but it will certainly help our images." Nancy couldn't help but agree.

When they arrived at the priest's room, the priest took Nancy 's hand in his right hand and Harry's hand in his left. There was silence and a look of serenity on the old priest's face.

Finally Nancy spoke. "Father, of all the people you could have chosen, why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end?"

The old priest slowly replied "I have always tried to pattern my life after our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." The old priest continued...."He died between two lying thieves. I would like to do the same."
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

THat is hilarious.

the truth shall set you free!

Personally, I'd much prefer if the Lord would just turn 'em into pillars of salt, but this is funny!

Classic

If I am not mistaken I believe those 2 lying thieves were on crosses and died next to Jesus.

Just an observation.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan