For the Judgmental of us....

Thread: For the Judgmental of us....

Talking For the Judgmental of us....

Bite your tongue and watch this video.... then apologize when Susan Boyle sings for this is one of the best singing voices I have heard in a very long time....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

I caught this video about a week ago on Yahoo. I too was expecting her to fail, then sat there with my mouth hanging open when she started singing. If some record company doesn't sign her to a contract, it'll be a crime....
    When it comes to handguns, there are Sig Sauers, then there's everything else.

wolfhunter Guest
    I loved the expression on the judges. She has a great voice.

Homely as a mud fence, but with the voice of an angel. Giver her six odd months with a personal trainer, a makeover, a wardrobe, and none us will recognize her. I hope she gets everything she deserves.

The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

wolfhunter Guest
    When Glenn Beck showed a clip of this yesterday, I was at the gun shop. One of the customers said she has a face for radio, but the voice for it, too.

wow... she is dang good! just goes to show you never judge a book by its cover.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!