Do YOU know where the USA is on a world map? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do YOU know where the USA is on a world map?

20/20. I had a hard time seeing some of the numbers. I knew where Israel was but took forever to see the number 1...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

wolfhunter Guest
    19/20. Missed the religion question.

I missed 4. 3 of them were because I couldn't make out the numbers on my phone but I knew where the countries were. The religion question also got me. It is sad that most people my age don't know this. They were fairly easy questions.
    Andrew

so some people in europe don't even know what currency they use.. and only 97 percent of people in mexico know where mexico is... but even worse.. only 89 percent of people in the usa know where usa is...
    I missed the religion question too...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I scored 20 / 20 but also had trouble reading the little numbers--I'm glad it wasn't timed.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12