Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
the goverment that govern's best, govern's least!
also this one, not a famous leader but a famous writer. william shakespeare from his henry the v. "whoever does not have the stomach for this fight, let him depart. give him money to speed his departure since we wish not to die in that man's company. whoever lives past today and comes home safely will rouse himself every year on this day, show his neighbor his scars, and tell embellished stories of all their great feats of battle. these stories he will teach his son and from this day until the end of the world we shall be remembered. we few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for whoever has shed his blood with me shall be my brother. and those afraid to go will think themselves lesser men as they hear of how we fought and died togather." this is a passage that i belive our founding father knew only to well, and we rember their effort and sacrafice, and those of all our men and women who have fought for and yes many have made the ultimate sacrifice. i pray those who were fearful to join the military appreciate the freedoms we now enjoy. and rember that freedom is hard fought to get but so easily lost.