Swine Flu - New Pandemic???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swine Flu - New Pandemic???

Question Swine Flu - New Pandemic???

So I was wondering... what if this "Swine Flu" becomes the next pandemic, or, God help us, a global Epidemic. And what if the virus morphs to be resistant against our medicine? What if it become the next "Dawn of the Dead" scenario? Who will be prepared for this scenario? And what would each of you use as a weapon to ward off the sick "zombies"? I know that this is a long stretch, but... nowadays, you have to be ready for anything...

mossy 12 gauge loaded with 00 buck, and a .40 cal loaded with hollow points for back up, then if all else fails i have my full tang ninja sword ready to pop off some heads, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pianomistro View Post
    So I was wondering... what if this "Swine Flu" becomes the next pandemic, or, God help us, a global Epidemic. And what if the virus morphs to be resistant against our medicine? What if it become the next "Dawn of the Dead" scenario? Who will be prepared for this scenario? And what would each of you use as a weapon to ward off the sick "zombies"? I know that this is a long stretch, but... nowadays, you have to be ready for anything...
    rest your mind at ease this swine flu is just another flu. if someone did the research they will find that people die in the thousands each year from the flu or complications that began with the flu. the BHO administration is making it out to be this huge pandemic simply because it will divert our attention to something else while they slip some bill under the radar. I just wonder if a month if when the BHO administration warned our colledge student not to travel south of the border because they coud be kidnapped that the real reason they warned not to travel south is because they knew it was there. it seems odd to me that it just came out that one of BHO security personel contracted it when he met with the mexican president and came back and has given it to his family, i bet given the time fram they are all better now but its breaking news today.
    We would be better off with BORAT as PRESIDENT!!!!

Terminology lesson:

Epidemic - a sustained outbreak of a serious disease in a single area.
    Pandemic - a sustained outbreak of a serious disease in at least two distinct regions.

As for "Swine Flu," we've seen it before, we'll see it again, just like the 1918 Spanish Flue. It's not the end of the world. Thousands die every year in the US from "every day" flu. Why are we so concerned about a new strain that's going to die-off in a month?
    Fred's News
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - - Thomas Jefferson, 1791

honestly if i were to fend of zombies, i would HAVE to have a cricket bat.

"excuse me sir, you have some red on you"
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to Justice everywhere".
    -MLK

Quote Originally Posted by prive005 View Post
    honestly if i were to fend of zombies, i would HAVE to have a cricket bat.

"excuse me sir, you have some red on you"
    100 points to prive005 for the "Sean of the Dead" reference. And let's not forget a collection of old record albums to throw at 'em!
    When it comes to handguns, there are Sig Sauers, then there's everything else.

The " Zombies" are already here and not afraid to bust in your door in broad daylight to get what they need to keep high. This is the classic Zombie movie only the Zombies are real and starting to get in real numbers.
    SCARY.

Zombies

The " Zombies" are already here and not afraid to bust in your door in broad daylight to get what they need to keep high. This is the classic Zombie movie only the Zombies are real and starting to get in real numbers.
    SCARY.

The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

@ Rick O'Shay

ROFLMAO!!!

I would definitely also have my Mossy 500 loaded, as well as the AR-15 topped off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast