Domestic terrorist - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Domestic terrorist

I fit all the same parameter with the exception that I'm still on active duty. Does that make me a state sponsored terrorist?

What this club needs now is a secret handshake.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    And Kentucky!
    South Carolina too. Oh well - it's not the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    I would have looked that pecker-wood right back in the eyes and said "you sir are a frigging communist and can lick the sweat off my ass"!
    I think the OP's friend was making a point about the current definition of a domestic terrorist, not saying that he believes that the OP is actually a domestic terrorist.

Take everyone's list and add:

I believe the borders need to be secured against foreign invasion;

I'm proud of my country;

You don't work...you don't eat.

"They" can label me anything they want. What I am is an AMERICAN, and damn proud of it!
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Talking Mom is a force to be reckoned with, now...

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    That's too funny, Ringo. Thanks for making me laugh out loud, My Friend. Unless, of course, you're serious...in that case, I've got your back!
    Now that she has her new "Bionic Eye", Mom can back you up all the way from VA!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Now that she has her new "Bionic Eye", Mom can back you up all the way from VA!
    That's right, Boomboy! The Bionic Eye puts a whole new spin on "looking out for my friends"!!!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234