Domestic terrorist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Domestic terrorist

Domestic terrorist

I had a conversation with my neighbor who is a professor at the local collage yesterday evening. I wont try to write out the two hour conversation, but instead try to high light the whole thing.

I am a Veteran
    I am a white male
    I am Protestant
    I believe in the first amendment
    I believe in the second amendment
    I believe that the government is supposed to work for me, not the other way around
    I do not like the direction that the country is taking both domestic and foreign.

He looked me right in the eye and said " According to the state department and homeland security, you sir are a domestic terrorist "

How did I cross the line from patriotic and loving God and country, to being a terrorist??????
    Who changed the rules, and why wasn't I informed??????????
    If you get to thinkin you're a person of some influence, try orderin' someone else's dog around

Glad to make your aquaintence. My list looks just like yours, except:
    I am not a veteran (but am very proud of a father that is, having served in both Army and Navy in WWII (interesting story)
    I am Mormon

I assume that I still fall into your friend's definition - Oh, well.
    I don't think the rules have changed. There are just more and more who seem to think there are no real "Rules".
    They think along the lines of Hector Barbossa, from Pirates of the Carribbean: "the code (cross out code, insert constitution) is more what you call "guidelines" than actual rules." It's getting kind of scary, folks!

wolfhunter Guest
    The rules changed in November when a terrorist sympathizer was elected to our nation's highest office. This change of rule books was confirmed on Jan 20 when a Supreme Court Justice swore him into office as the Pretendident of the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by RDW View Post
    How did I cross the line from patriotic and loving God and country, to being a terrorist??????
    Who changed the rules, and why wasn't I informed??????????
    You never crossed the line. The new administration just moved it behind you!

But you're not alone. Most of us on here are in the same boat.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Exclamation I stand with you sir

1. Pro God
    2. Anti abortion
    3. Progun
    4. consvervative
    5. Veteran of multiple trips to the middle east defending liberty
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    1. Pro God
    2. Anti abortion
    3. Progun
    4. consvervative
    5. Veteran of multiple trips to the middle east defending liberty
    Sir, I too suddenly became a terrorist. The day before that I was a patriot. Go figure.

Desert Storm Vet and "Right Wing Extremist".
    Welcome aboard!
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Blog Entries

We Are In Good Company

Remember in 1776 Tea Party Domestic Terrorist became Patriots to free our Country.

I still believe in God and a Free Country and they can call me what ever they want.

Debray

Two words.......and sorry for this.......Janet Napolitano

looks like the definition has actually changed.. now, at least in the great USA, people who love their freedom and are willing to fight for it... are terrorists.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

In the eyes of our current administration, I imagine its like this, if our not a sheep your a terrorist
    If you question their decisions and tactics your an anti-American
    If you are a free thinker you are an enemy of the state

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast