When the shiznit hits the fan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When the shiznit hits the fan

When the shiznit hits the fan

The young fellows in the Heartland like this will be carrying the fight.

My nephew:

The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Looks like he would be a good soldier. Can he shoot good though?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

First thing I noticed is finger off the trigger, outstanding looking young man, someone taught him well.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms . . ."
    - SAMUEL ADAMS

Are those football pants?
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Yes that is part of his football "uniform" lol!

His Uncle and Grandfather are teaching him how to handle firearm "on the sly." His mother (dear old sis) and his father are not into firearms at all. My dad and I decided to work with him because he was demonstrating a strong interest in weapons and we wanted to make sure he was trained correctly. The boy is a prodigy I must say.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Between the weapon and the pants he's ready for some deeeeep shiznit!

Quote Originally Posted by usvet View Post
    First thing I noticed is finger off the trigger, outstanding looking young man, someone taught him well.
    Yup, noticed the same thing.

My motto is; teach them young, teach them right! Be proud, Rick!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by usvet View Post
    First thing I noticed also! By the looks of things you're teaching him well.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Someday he'll look back at that picture and remember where it all began.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast