Interesting book series

Thread: Interesting book series

Interesting book series

Ran across an interesting paperback book series by William W. Johnstone. Called the "Ash Series'. You can tell by the titles. Has some parallels to what's happening with the current changes in the political winds. You voted for change, are you still happy about the changes?????

Liberal president, gun control, liberal Congress, punks with guns, country destroyed, armed citizens, etc.
    Last edited by MNSteve; 05-05-2009 at 10:21 AM. Reason: correct authors name

I've read the whole Ashes series. Unfortunately, they all belonged to a buddy of mine. Now I'm trying to find my own copies. Interestingly enough, did you know that writing that series got Johnstone investigated for being secessionist? As for me, I could happily live in that world.
    When it comes to handguns, there are Sig Sauers, then there's everything else.

List of works by William W. Johnstone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

William W. Johnstone -- Ashes Series

Is the writing style any good? I mean that guy cranked out a LOT of books so I am wondering how well written they are.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

I remember enjoying them quite a bit. Remember, Louis L'Amour also cranked out a lot of books, and he's considered a legend. But yes, I'd consider the ashes series a good read for any "Right Wing Terrorist."
    When it comes to handguns, there are Sig Sauers, then there's everything else.