WTF? Weird gun pics.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTF? Weird gun pics.

WTF? Weird gun pics.

When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

I thought that was a real gun for second until I saw the "trigger un-safety". It's only a Glock.
    I dig the bayonet though, but I wouldn't want to "Smart Carry" that little number.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick O'Shay View Post

I thought that was a real gun for second until I saw the "trigger un-safety". It's only a Glock.
    I dig the bayonet though, but I wouldn't want to "Smart Carry" that little number.
    Now whats wrong with a Glock? mine is urban cammo though. It always blends in to my surroundings underneath my shirt
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by abock33 View Post
    Now whats wrong with a Glock? ...
    I'll go waaaayyyyy out on a limb here and guess:

"Not designed by JMB?"

"It's not a 1911?"

"John is a manlier name than Gaston?"

"Tupperware vs. metal?"

Am I on the right track here?
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Ooooh...what he just said! I can hear the Glock fans pumping up their venom glands now! Is there a fallout shelter built into USA Carry?
    When it comes to handguns, there are Sig Sauers, then there's everything else.

7. Well, after all, the 1911 is Gods gift to man through his prophet, John MOSES Browning

LOL I saw one of those bayonets at a gun shop when I was in Ohio. I'm hoping with 13 rounds of .45 in my XD noone would be able to get close enough to use a bayonet!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

LOL. This is one of those posts where I will sit here, smile, shake my head and keep my opinion to myself.
    If you get to thinkin you're a person of some influence, try orderin' someone else's dog around

Talking what the well equipped mall ninja wants from Santa

just what the mall ninja ordered...does it come with a flamethrower too?
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    just what the mall ninja ordered...does it come with a flamethrower too?
    lmao
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast