Monadnock tip for asp baton?

Thread: Monadnock tip for asp baton?

Monadnock tip for asp baton?

Does anyone know where I can get a Monadnock "power safety tip" for an asp baton? I now have to use a baton with that specific tip for work, and I have heard that these tips can be found and then you can just replace the stock asp tip with this one. The problem is that I have not been able to find one of these tips. I would appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance.
    -Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get a Monadnock "power safety tip" for an asp baton? I now have to use a baton with that specific tip for work, and I have heard that these tips can be found and then you can just replace the stock asp tip with this one. The problem is that I have not been able to find one of these tips. I would appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance.
    I'd recommend contacting the company directly through their website: Monadnock Lifetime Products

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Thanks bro, I will probably have to do that.
    -Austin