**WARNING** Do not do business with... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **WARNING** Do not do business with...

wolfhunter Guest
    Thanks, OregonVet.
    I once heard that a smart person learns from their mistakes, but a REALLY smart person will learn from the mistakes of others.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Thanks, OregonVet.
    I once heard that a smart person learns from their mistakes, but a REALLY smart person will learn from the mistakes of others.
    That is true. A second mistake I made was being on the www spending money when I wasn't feeling well. Had the flu and wasn't thinking clearly. We all learn. The times I learn by paying like that are few and far between because I really try to pay attention. But, once in a while... the old "STUPID" bug will bite me and... yep, everytime, it costs me. About once every 10 years it happens.

That has to be better than some I see. It seems they get the "STUPID" bug every week. AND, then... TRY to blame it on others.

IF it is there, even if in really small letters, then it is up to ME to read it and take appropriate steps that I don't get taken and have to pay.

I've tried, over my life time, to live by my creed of:

Self, LEARN from other peoples mistakes, because you will never live long enough to make them all yourself.

As long as I remember to do that, I can keep my money.

wolfhunter Guest
    Yep, that bug bites me every couple of years, too. It gets me about every 4-5 years, so I'm really trying to learn from the experiences others share. Thanks for sharing your lessons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12