why are un vehicles in the USA? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: why are un vehicles in the USA?

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    U.N. delegates have always wanted a stronger grasp on USA freedoms. They will use any means possible to get it. Pandemic, Natural disaster, ECONOMIC MELTDOWN, Civil Stife/civil war, Crisis of any global scale...ETC.
    They have ensured that enough key troops have been trained here for here. They have established a hatred for our gun rights and our belief in God.

Believe what you want...but a tidal wave is coming and the U.N. will be the global entity driving the bus.
    Only a few of us see the light but we all will feel the heat.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

all i will say is.....

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    spot on, boys.and it will be guys like us who will do the fightin' and most of the dyin' .
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    Originally Posted by HK4U

spot on, boys.and it will be guys like us who will do the fightin' and most of the dyin' .
    Oh golly been hearing that one for over 30 years too... I not saying it can't happen but I am more likely to hit the lottery for 150 mil next Friday than this is to happen in our lifetime.... BTY if I do hit the lottery the beers are on me.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Exclamation While I was in the military...

We were deployed to a very HOT country to enforce a U.N. No-Fly zone. While we were there one of our U.N. partners was found spying, lying and we were the ones doing the real work of keeping a madman at bay. Every thing they touched was tainted of corruption and we could not do a damn thing about it do to the U.N. involvement.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

They live here. NYC hosts the traitors right downtown. We not only have their vehicles we have them taking the podium and calling our President a devil and threatening us and our allies. Don't worry to much about them driving around, check your neighborhood they probably live there.
    "There's no such thing as a good gun. There's no such thing as a bad gun. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys."

I have said it before and I say it again this is one of the most evil groups ever thought up. It was designed and instituted to be the vehicle to bring about a one world government. Anyone that misjudges them will be in for a rude awakening. Their very nature poses a threat to our freedom.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234