Where did your user name come from? - Page 11
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Where did your user name come from?

Guess.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

MAP initials, POW first three of my last name. Gotta keep it simple.

MN - Minnesota
    Blackjack - Because I used to be an elite gamer and I had a black cat named Jack so I thought it would be a cool tag. It just kinda stuck I guess. I first used it about 15 years ago. I started putting MN in front because Blackjack is always taken already.

My callsign in the military
    I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Stockton Springs Maine. Originally from Vinalhaven Maine
    Mine comes from a game I used to play with my daughter when she was between ages of I'll say one and four. To-day she is 30. Wow, how time flies.

My first CC handgun was a Rossi .38 revolver I still love today. I am a female, so Lady Rossi. Now have smaller, easier to conceal handguns that weigh much less than my Rossi but she is a sweetie. Looks like the Lady Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by Feldon22:78141
    Last name is Felder....But they called me Feldon all through high-school....and 2 is my favorite number......
    2 is also my favorite number! I was born on March 2nd and Rusty Wallace( #2) was my all time favorite NASCAR driver.

9. Quote Originally Posted by LS-208 View Post
    So what is the story behind yours?
    This is the true story of Wild Bill Kelso, tell his Mama, he's off to Yokohama.

Hey sailor, wanna help your country, yeah you out there, you on the internet. Why don't you enlist, today, right now. Your country needs you son, are you gonna let her down ?

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Am a .40 cal guy and "tut" is part of my last name.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

For many years my Grandfather carried a pistol in his left pocket on top of the cash that he carried. For a long time it was a FN1910 but he later switched to a lighter .25 auto. This was back in the 40's and 50's. When he died in 1964 I became the owner of that FN 1910.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast