Where did your user name come from? - Page 15
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Where did your user name come from?

After all the miles of mt. biking I have laid down, I have buried the rear derailer in the spokes more times than I have had a flat tire. One of the youger guys started calling me that. A derailer ain't a sprocket, but oh well.

My name and the date I married my beautiful wife.

Mine came from the very first semi pistol i ever bought, been in love with them since growing up with all the WW2 movies as a kid. In a movei about WW2, can't remember the title but the quote goes something like this:

"Well if your going out to scout, better get yourself a .45. Better then that pee shooter carbine you got for up close." Hooked from the age of 10.......

Pronounce it three letters at a time and you get my initials.

After all this, I remain just me. not a hero but I did my share in a 20 yr military career as a combat pilot. I have no pretentions, so I just use my name. :)

The shotgun is my favorite weapon, and my name is Will

8. Mine is because of where I live, n(in) Ga. I actually live in southwest Ga but EricnSowega is a little long.

Talking

Where did my user name come from? Gee, let me think.....
    .........Oh, it just came to me out of the blue.
    Charlie

10. My other hobby high power rocketry

I was a musician for many years and I got pulled over on the way to a gig! I was arrested on a failure to appear warrant for a traffic ticket i never received. i called the bar where my band was playing and my band mates came and got me out. when we got to the bar the bartender (as a joke) had put a big jar on the bar with a sign that said free county bob! we made more on that jar than we were paid that night. the name has been with me ever since.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast