Where did your user name come from? - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Where did your user name come from?

wolfhunter Guest
    Mine is the translation of my family name from German, according to my dad's aunt.

Mine is the first letter in my first name, the first 4 letters of my last name and the number 33 is a smashing pumpkins song... its also my only username on everything and the first part of my email.
    Last edited by abock33; 05-10-2009 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Andrew

Oregon born - USArmy 8/66-8/72

In Army AIT, I bunked with two guys that were from the far notheast, one was from nebraska and they all said I talked like Huckleberry Hound. So that became my name in the Army...and here.

Exclamation Military nickname

My commander at Holloman in 1990 tagged me as festus...been that way ever since.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

mine just came from making up names to put on the screen when my friends and I went bowling. one day I put Scarecrow and liked it better than the rest of the names I put before.. so it just kinda stuck.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Need I say more
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms . . ."
    - SAMUEL ADAMS

Kimber = my primary carry gun (Kimber Ultra CDP II)
    PB= my first and last initials
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

DocBoCook. Doc (I was a corpsman in the navy, doc is what they called me) Bo is what the Arkansas boy I bunked with called me. Cook is my last name
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

Mine goes back to my highschool days. I use it for all my user names. When we played NHL hockey or Madden Football, we used to fire the players and replace them with "ourselves". I was always 43. "Timmer" was/is my nickname. The "U" in front stands for uncle (Uncle Timmer).
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast