Where did your user name come from? - Page 5
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Where did your user name come from?

I'll give you all one guess, and it's not because I enjoy shooting the XD!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

My favorite round
    When seconds count, the LEO's are only minutes away...

4. 68, the year I was born, Wolfing, an interesting book by Gordon Dixon. It kind of says we are all kings, and sometimes the guy in the trenches has to tell the guys in the suits to go FSCK themselves (someone mention linux??) to get the job done right......
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Cooter kinda stuck with me a long time ago. It's kind of a joke because some of my friends call me redneck, and hillbilly, etc. so Cooter sounds like a really imbred backwoods kinda name.
    BTW, my avatar pic is not one of me, I just found it on the internet somewhere and thought it was funny. I get alot of confusion about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

"sambo"- Nickname from our Last name that goes back to when my Dad served in the military.
    XA42- 1942 Harley Davidson Shaft driven. Didn't really see ANY action during the war because the Jeep took over.
    My Uncle has one that is not all together but still all there and did run at the time he bought it. I've been extra nice to him since I found out he has one.......

sambo42xa
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

i have norse blood--

Cool Valkyrie...

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie144 View Post
    i have norse blood--
    My favorite jet at Langley AFB was Das Valkyrie F-15C 81-039 I was the Dedicated Crew Chief for that bird for 4 years.
    meaning "Beautiful woman who carries the great warriors to the heavens"
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

My CB Handle

During my rebellious stage earlier this decade, I spent over $3,000 on tattoos. Hence the name, tattedupboy.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

My given name is Matthew Wayne Nelson. If you smash that all together… you get matthewaynelson. :)

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast