Where did your user name come from? - Page 6
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Where did your user name come from?

I once was a great golfer...not so much now.

3. Mine is pretty self-explanatory. I live in a largely Republican state and I am a firearms enthusiast. I use it all over the interwebs. Drives some people to apoplexy.

I've been a Ruger fan since I put my hands on my first Ruger rifle back in 82,, 64 is the year I was born

Huntly is the name of the small town in Scotland that my grandparents came from, and the name of the castle. Family seat of the Gordouns.

The Brits chased my ancestors out of Scotland in the 1700's ,,,picked the wrong side of the Jacobite war to be on ,,,Brits put a bounty on his head.

It's the name of a character from one of my favorite cartoons;The Tick.The character,'Brainchild' was actually a child villain,but I liked it so it stuck.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

First name. Location.
    Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by jerryinoregon View Post
    First name. Location.
    Simple.
    Ditto. At the head of the Great Lakes (Lake Superior).

10. I hate people that complain about gun rights and blah blah when they don't even have a gun. It takes 1 to Know1.

Quote Originally Posted by Know1 View Post
    I hate people that complain about gun rights and blah blah when they don't even have a gun. It takes 1 to Know1.
    And you know1 because you don't have a gun? Is that what you are telling us?

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast