Where did your user name come from? - Page 9
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Where did your user name come from?

Blog Entries
    Debray

When we started our farm we were looking for a name. I was driving home one night and the (Deb) my wife's name and my middle name (Ray) just sounded right togerther. My friends have asked why I didn't use my first name, I said, "I don't think the DebChuck Farm would work.
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

USMC 1966-1972, It is what I was and proudly am. If you don't understand, than there's no need to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by lmiller0311 View Post
    USMC 1966-1972, It is what I was and proudly am. If you don't understand, than there's no need to tell you.
    Semper Fi

As a kid I always read comics and I liked Cap and Sgt Rock the best.
    As an adult (who hasn't read comics in years) I think we still need a hero who believes in and is willing to fight for America. I am an ex-Army grunt, who loves America so I figured why not??

The first carry gun I had. A gift from my brother-in-law UFJ, S&W Model 65-3 a real 6shooter...
    Unlike the cap guns I used to chase the neighbors dog around the yard when I was 7. Lucky that dog never bit me..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Back in the day I enjoyed playing Unreal Tournament. My second username was Freedom, from Mel Gibson's cry in Braveheart. When I joined Xbox Live that name was already taken and when that happens other, similar names are recommended to you. "OngoingFreedom" sounded like a patriotic variant so I chose that. Use it in forums ever since.

My wife loves hot weather and I like cold (we live in north Idaho). So I always joke that she's a desert flower and I'm a mountain goat. 61 is my birth year.

I carry a Beretta PX4 Storm .40 S&W .. .. .. DUH !

10. I am a member of the Izaak Walton League of America (IWLA) and I am an old fart. Hence IWLAFART.

Quote Originally Posted by OngoingFreedom View Post
    Back in the day I enjoyed playing Unreal Tournament. My second username was Freedom, from Mel Gibson's cry in Braveheart. When I joined Xbox Live that name was already taken and when that happens other, similar names are recommended to you. "OngoingFreedom" sounded like a patriotic variant so I chose that. Use it in forums ever since.
    Very Cool.. That was the driving force for my avatar... FREEDOM!!!!
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast