How many musicians do we have here?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many musicians do we have here?

How many musicians do we have here?

I play guitar, Blues harmonica, and sing. Maybe even a little drumming here and there.. How about you guys?.........

eh, play bass and a lil guitar, nothing really special, but i can do a few songs.

I play guitar, bass, drums and I sing. I play a 7 string ibanez electric. and a 6 string ibanez acoustic. I have a 9 piece sugar white tama kit with true double bass with zildjian cymbals. I was playing shows with a band in texas when I lived there. I have written and recorded my own cd where I play all the instruments and singing. music has been a big part of my life since I was a kid.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I used to play guitar in highschool. Nothing serious, just bought the tab books and learned almost all Metallica songs up to the black album. Got a job, a girlfriend, and eventually a house, and haven't touched it since. Kinda miss it, but there is no way I have time for it.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

In my younger days, back when music was really music {1960's** I used to play the drums in junior high school and in a combo. I also played the trumpet and a little piano.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Oh yeah, I almost forgot... In elementary school I played the tuba and violin.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

I am the lead trumpet player in Detroit's busiest swing/big band. I and two others in the 15 piece band carry at every gig.

www.rhythmsociety.net

"Don't be afraid to see what you see."
    Ronald Reagan

I've been playing the stereo for years.

The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

10. i have played bass and drums for the last thirty years. right now i work with four different bands since there is not many places to play so if you want to play you have to work with different bands.we play alot of senior dances since they dance every night.

I play Bass also, a 5 string Musicman Bango. Use to play Sax in Middle school and High school but have not touched one in years.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast