More insanity from the Peoples Republic of Kalaforina - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More insanity from the Peoples Republic of Kalaforina

This is an outrage

On the other hand, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the PRCA would do something like this. Where's the ACLU? I'm willing to bet that if it were an assembly of KKK members, they'd intervene; however, because it's a grouip of Christians, they're not going to do a darn thing. What hypocrites this group is.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    This is an outrage

On the other hand, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the PRCA would do something like this. Where's the ACLU? I'm willing to bet that if it were an assembly of KKK members, they'd intervene; however, because it's a grouip of Christians, they're not going to do a darn thing. What hypocrites this group is.
    +1 and by the way glad to see or I should say here from you.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

my .02

1. This is a blatant attack on Christianity. this activity is not done on Super Bowl sunday when there is loud drunken yelling and skirt chasing, there is no study for parking for that. do they do all this crap if people decide to meet for a meal? the questions are a dead giveaway." do you sing? do you say Amen?" what do you think that is about, grandma's quilting club?
    2. as far as to the truth of world net daily , Jerome corsi writes for them . as does chuck norris{ do you really want him ticked off at you?!** i have found the articles they publish to be spot on. they just publish the stuff no one else will. we call it the uncompromised truth. you should try it sometime . be good for you.
    3. rockworks, if you are a former deacon, then this should be outregeous to you a this is a attack on YOUR FAITH. THE VERY MENTION of such assinine crap should make you mad as hades. Dr. D. James Kennedy would be ashamed of your position as he was one of the great american christian leaders of our time and did much to further the cause of christ and preserved the knowledge of the christian foundations of this country and i say that unapologetically. did somebody hurt your feelings or something? what made you turn your back on your faith?
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Seems like another case of: MY SIDE - YOUR SIDE - THE TRUTH

Having read the posts and researching the subject why is it only this group being targeted? San Diego is a very large city and I would bet there are others who have Bible study in their homes. My gut says there's more to the story and we need to refrain from judgment until the whole story comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Having read the posts and researching the subject why is it only this group being targeted? San Diego is a very large city and I would bet there are others who have Bible study in their homes. My gut says there's more to the story and we need to refrain from judgment until the whole story comes out.
    Ah, once again - I hear your voice of calm and reason.
    Kudos to you ronwill.
    Wish there were more like you.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    [I]Could be someone complained to the authorities which brought light to the subject. I have heard in years past about other cities trying this sort of thing./I]
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12