Woman told American flag offensive - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman told American flag offensive

Exclamation To the person that told her it was offensice and take it down...

What I would have said and yet may do, if their paper has a comments section!!!

You POS if I find out who you are I will call the FBI and report you for anti American activities, and have your personal background investigated so closely the next time you fart you will be prosecuted for air pollution!!!

Edit: just did....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

I put this article on my Facebook page.

Let's send this one to everyone we know, Facebook and email and snail mail and telephone and tell a friend. This is the most ridiculous, idiotic thing I've heard in a very long time. Can you say, "Asinine!" The whole country needs to hear about this!

Let's tell them what we think of their policy!

Kindred Healthcare's corporate headquarters are in Kentucky, according to the article. How many emails and phone calls can they handle? I tried to access their corporate website and I cannot get thru. I hope they are already overloaded!

Kindred Healthcare

A few of the Kentucky phone numbers ~ (502) 596-7300, * (502) 297-6700

I still cannot get through to their web site. I hope they are inundated!

They will probably shut it down.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    They will probably shut it down.
    I certainly hope they learn their lesson. I'd rather die than be treated by them or put any monies in their coffers!

Contact Us

Kindred Healthcare
    Corporate Headquarters
    680 South Fourth Street
    Louisville, Kentucky 40202
    502-596-7300
    800-545-0749

e-mail: [email protected]
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Googling the words, "woman u.s. flag down" gave me this: Results 1 - 100 of about 47,900,000 for woman u.s. flag down. (0.53 seconds) The majority of the results were about this incident. hahahahahahahahahahahaha The flag owner will be interviewed on tv, it will stream live here online.

woman interviewed tonight live online and tv

Here's the TV's web site in case the previous link doesn't work.
    Dallas / Fort Worth news, weather, sports, traffic and video from cbs11tv.com
    The broadcast will be at 8:30 pm, Dallas/Fort Worth time, I believe that would 6:30 Pacific time.

http://cbs11tv dot com ~ copy and fix the dot to a real dot or just google cvs11tv and it should come up for you.

He is a bit of interesting info. I have a co worker that is from Columbia. She said that when you get you citizenship you have to pledge allegiance and there are curtain rules you have to follow. If you break these rules you will be deported. I sent her this story to see what she had to say. She was pissed just like us. Said that she was grateful to have been able to move here and make a better life for herself. That what this other woman did could be enough for immigrations to pull her citizenship. Hopefully someone will get immigrations involved and give her the boot!!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

It's a sad day in America when a citizen is told to remove an American flag because it's "offensive". Being a member of the U.S. Military, I have had the opportunity to fight for our freedom and rights guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution. Seeing our rights being slowly taken away, I imagine that my fellow service members who have died fighting for our rights are turning in their graves.

The "African" that's been living in the U.S. for the last 14 years needs to pack up and leave our great nation. I'll gladly purchase the individual a one-way plane ticket.

This kind of behavior should not go unpunished. Anti-American acts should be treated as such, and appropriate action should be taken.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast