Woman told American flag offensive - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman told American flag offensive

It's another reason we need to keep our 2A rights to defend our 1A rights!

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    ...purchase the individual a one-way plane ticket...gf
    Immigration should do this!

I e-mailed the address provided..

I told them how offended I was that their management would cave to such a ridiculous request and they needed to go back to what was RIGHT, and then do what is RIGHT... Apologize to the lady with the flag, and while they were at it, thank her for her families service in the military.

It was a longer e-mail, but that is the jist..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

I called the 1-800 number. When I told the operator that I had a complaint she transfered me to a lady and I got her voice mail. I left a message telling her how I felt.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I must have called too late, they were closed for the day and the was no option to leave a message in a general delivery voice mail box. I'll try again tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Immigration should do this!
    Being that ICE is a government agency, I'm sure that would take too long. Being the responsible citizen that I am and wanting to facilitate removing the garbage from our country, I don't mind personally funding the one-way ticket.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Ahh, national even international attention is what she got, deservedly! I dearly hope they learned their lesson!

Story was again on the news here last night. They are doing a lot of backtracking. They now say she can put it back up and that they did not have a problem with a flag but only the size of the flag. I don't think they figured on the firestorm they started.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I'm waiting on booking info so I can purchase the ticket for that damn african that started this "scat storm".

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Story was again on the news here last night. They are doing a lot of backtracking. They now say she can put it back up and that they did not have a problem with a flag but only the size of the flag. I don't think they figured on the firestorm they started.
    It looks like she was allowed o put the 3' x 5' flag back up. This is a prime example of what a united voice can accomplish when needed. This is the way it should be done when anti constitutional laws are trying to be passed.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast