Tea Party Protester Visited by Joint Terrorism Task Force of the FBI
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tea Party Protester Visited by Joint Terrorism Task Force of the FBI

Tea Party Protester Visited by Joint Terrorism Task Force of the FBI

USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Typical cowardly politician. I hope he doesn't have trouble sleeping at night.

Talking Stop it, Red Hat!

Between you and Festus, I have slept about six hours in the past few weeks.

Seriously, I am glad to know that folks like you are out there sifting the chaff so that the slightly more intellectually challenged (okay, dumb) folks like me can get this information.

Unfortunately, not only do I think that guys (and gals) like you will be prime targets as the "agenda" gets pushed forward, I also think that it will be up to people like you to stand (or sit!) tall and provide a rally point for the rest of us when the time comes for hard choices to be made. You know..... kind of like..... what's it called?......

Oh yeah, a lightening rod!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

if there is ever a time for patriotism... it's now.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    if there is ever a time for patriotism... it's now.
    +1 100% It's getting very bad out there!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Well people.... this is your NEW GOVERNMENT. You write letters of protest to those who are elected. They don't like what they hear, so they call the FBI and report you as a possible "terrorist". You disagree with them; you call them on it; you're a possible terrorist. I wonder just how much longer this country can last without some sort of catastrophic ending?
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

Let the revolution begin. In the voting booth that is. Stop voting for incumbents.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Well Obama did promise change.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

fachisim and tyranny are rife in the country of the land of the free and home of the brave! don't ever back down!

Right on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    fachisim and tyranny are rife in the country of the land of the free and home of the brave! don't ever back down!
    if we don't fight for our country, who will? the midterms are coming soon. VOTE THE INCUMBENTS OUT!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast