N. Korea threatens massive Nuke attack
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: N. Korea threatens massive Nuke attack

Exclamation N. Korea threatens massive Nuke attack

N. Korea Warns of 'Merciless' Nuclear Offensive - North Korea | Map | Government - FOXNews.com

Has he not done the math? Our Nukes outnumber his 10 to 1 or more
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

3. He doesn't need to worry about the math. Our current Administration in D.C. does not have the guts to retaliate with our nukes. They will just protest and t ell them that they are being bad. We are in a bad position if anyone decides to become agressive. Washington probably just ordered a million white flags.

Actually the 4 star there had retaliatory authority and at present I would hazard that there are no less than 40 cruse missiles with tactical nukes aimed to fly up his ass within a seconds notice...

As to nuke N the south unless he is totally stupid any thing he does there the prevailing winds would blow all the fallout right back at him....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Math does not matter when dealing with a mad man.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

the other prob

is the chinese and soviet response to any retaliatory strike we make. better go load up the big gun.
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Actually the 4 star there had retaliatory authority
    You mean we have Generals who can launch nuclear retaliatory strikes without Presidential authorization? I had no idea. If this is so, it actually makes me feel a little bit safer. I'd hate to have to count on Obama to make the decision.

There are a lot of rumors floating around that their leader is sick and dying and might want to go out with a bang. Too bad political assassinations are illegal.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    is the chinese and soviet response to any retaliatory strike we make. better go load up the big gun.
    Chinese need our business can you say capitalism, and the Russians our food, they would stay out of it if he were to make the first strike... There is a whole not more in this story than in past confilicts. Heck Russia may just nuke him them self, they have always wanted to drop one in that part of the country...

The bozo is just posturing like the little kid with a huge ego....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

just get rid of the bastard once and for all..
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    just get rid of the bastard once and for all..
    Been known to happen in that part of the world......

Blog Entries
    SEOUL, South Korea (AP) - North Korea vowed Saturday to "weaponize" all its plutonium and threatened military action against the United States and its allies.

How many other wolves are circling now that they smell the weakness in the USA.

Remember Obama promised to reduce our nuculer arselnal, and other will follow suit.

Ya Right! What a Dope.
    Last edited by Debray; 06-13-2009 at 04:46 AM. Reason: misspelled

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast