shooting at the holocaust museum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shooting at the holocaust museum

shooting at the holocaust museum

holy crap!!! my 16 yr. old daughter is there on a school trip. she called to say she is alright but shook up a bit. this is her first time away from us. man i'm shook up. and no guns are allowed in d.c. how the heck did he get pass the metal detectors??? man i need a drink.

3. Glad she is ok.

Guns are outlawed in D.C. Another life saved by gun control.....
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

So who is going to tell the anti gun left that when they start yelling for more gun control that they are allready illegal in DC and the criminal violated the law.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Friend, so glad to hear that your daughter is safe. I’m sure you’ll both be a lot happier for her to get home from this trip!

Based on the reports, it looks like just one person (a security guard) and the gunman were injured today. But it could have been much worse. I guess we owe a great deal of thanks to the "no guns allowed in DC" rule... and for those metal detectors! They sure do a great job of protecting us from BG’s.

An article on breitbart.com (Gunman, guards exchange fire in Holocaust Museum) reports, “the museum normally has a heavy security presence with guards positioned both inside and outside. All visitors are required to pass through metal detectors at the entrance, and bags are screened.”

I suppose today was just an off day, too many security personnel called in sick or something?

This is yet another example of the folly in hoping someone else will be there to guard and protect my life when evil comes knocking. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for the men and women of law enforcement who dedicate their lives to protecting and serving the community. BUT, the person best suited for protecting me… IS ME! I’m with ME all day long; unfortunately, I cannot have an LEO with me at all times.
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

I am also glad to here that your daughter is safe. I know you were worried. I wonder how the shooter had a gun in D.C.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

He walked in with a RIFLE!

Of course had there only been some gun control law that could have stopped him, or maybe a restraining order based perhaps on...

"In 1983, he was convicted of attempting to kidnap members of the Federal Reserve Board. He was arrested two years earlier outside the room where the board was meeting, carrying a revolver, knife and sawed-off shotgun. At the time, police said Von Brunn wanted to take the members hostage because of high interest rates and the nation's economic difficulties."

... then this, of course, could not have happened he would have been afraid of the judge.

I feel sorry for the family of the security guard who died, he should have fired a little bit faster.

Glad your daughter is safe ... was she actually at the museum or just in DC?

she was well inside on one of the upper floors. she didn't really know what was going on till about 5 minutes after the shooting. her school group could have very well been right in the middle of it.

Still way too close ... hug her for all of us when you see her

glad your daughter was not harmed in any way.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast