Don't want to offend anyone from Toledo

Thread: Don't want to offend anyone from Toledo

Don't want to offend anyone from Toledo

But I do not plan to go there either to visit or live. Talk about a violation of private property rights! I have never heard of such a law as this.

Parking in own driveway? Here?s a ticket - Weird news- msnbc.com

TOLEDO, Ohio - Residents of Toledo, Ohio, are complaining that they received $25 tickets for parking their vehicles in their own driveways.

Mayor Carty Finkbeiner says he stands by the citations handed out last week by the Division of Streets, Bridges and Harbor. He says the tickets were issued under a city law against parking on unpaved surfaces, including gravel driveways.

During a news conference Monday, Finkbeiner ignored a reporter's question of whether the crackdown and fines were related to the city's budget crisis.

The three-term mayor faces a recall vote in November. Critics have claimed he's wasted city money.

City Councilman D. Michael Collins calls the ticketing "Mickey Mouse nonsense." He has told residents he'll try to have the citations rescinded.

Yeah I live here in Toledo, our Mayor is an Idiot!

4. Thumbs down

I live in Ohio too. and that it just total crap. what are your driveways for? What a joke.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

5. Toledoans

Toledoans deserve Carty. They voted him out of office some years ago, but the idiot they replaced him with was even worse. So guess what? They voted Carty back into office knowing that he was no damn good to begin with. And heres the real corker...on the November ballot they're recalling him just 2 months short of the end of his term. The comedy of errors created by Carty make obanna look like Honest Abe.

How can you offend anyone from Toledo???
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Mayor McCheese needs the boot-

Regretfully there are other cities with idiots for mayors and councilmen/women.

Do they have that kind of jurisdiction on private property????

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    I live in Ohio too. and that it just total crap. what are your driveways for? What a joke.
    for driving on of course.. not parking... duh!:)
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    for driving on of course.. not parking... duh!:)
    There is always one in every crowd and I guess it is your turn to be that one today.