An Open Letter to Our Nation's Leadership by Janet Contreras
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An Open Letter to Our Nation's Leadership by Janet Contreras

An Open Letter to Our Nation's Leadership by Janet Contreras

An Open Letter to Our Nation’s Leadership The Glenn Beck Blog FOXNews.com

Glen Beck called it the Common Sense of our times. I think that's a bit overwrought, but it's still good.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    An Open Letter to Our Nationís Leadership The Glenn Beck Blog FOXNews.com

Glen Beck called it the Common Sense of our times. I think that's a bit overwrought, but it's still good.
    Yup, it's good. E-mailed a copy off to a bunch of my friends and printed one off for myself.

Here is the petition that goes with that if you are interested.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/8/an-...ons-leadership

Go HERE and add your name to that letter - so far, over 55,000 people have signed in on this issue. While you're at it, add your own comments.

When my wife and I signed it, there were around 33,000 names, and that wasn't all that long ago. When this site first opened up, so many people hit it that the servers crashed.
    -= Piece Corps =-

My dad and I signed it this morning, and it was at 19,000. We refreshed it after we signed to see what it was at and it jumped up to 27,000+ at that time.

I signed but will they listen?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

seceed seceed seceed

Every time I watch Glenn Beck I want to seceed from the Union,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,again

Quote Originally Posted by brickler View Post
    Here is the petition that goes with that if you are interested.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/8/an-...ons-leadership
    Ok, I've signed the petition. I'm beginning to think we need a 10 million people Common Sense march on Washington. I can hardly wait until the 2010 election to vote the out the "scum." Of course, we'll be stuck with you know who.

Quote Originally Posted by rugerfan.64 View Post
    Every time I watch Glenn Beck I want to seceed from the Union,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,again
    I've got my DVR (Dish Network) recording Glenn Beck Mon-Fri. Plus watch Fox News now. Seems ACORN is still sucking $$$ from us. But some of the news readers-reporters like O'Reilly go over the top too many times, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by MNSteve View Post
    Ok, I've signed the petition. I'm beginning to think we need a 10 million people Common Sense march on Washington. I can hardly wait until the 2010 election to vote the out the "scum." Of course, we'll be stuck with you know who.
    Now if we can just find 10 million with common sense.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast