Are we going to War Yet Again?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are we going to War Yet Again??

But Obama wrote KJI a letter, that'll fix everything and make us and the ROK safe huh?

We might be able to slow KJI down if he came south, but stopping him, or "winning" is likely impossible with the party in power that was ashamed we ever won a war and thought we deserved to lose every war we lost.
    Heavily medicated for your protection.

Quote Originally Posted by gogriz91 View Post
    But Obama wrote KJI a letter, that'll fix everything and make us and the ROK safe huh?

We might be able to slow KJI down if he came south, but stopping him, or "winning" is likely impossible with the party in power that was ashamed we ever won a war and thought we deserved to lose every war we lost.
    i don't know about you, but our troops haven't ever lost a war. the POLITITIONS DID! we won every major engagement in viet-nam! ever heaer toby keith's song "8th. of november" 30 men of the 173 airborne div. held off over 250 nva. regulars. no sir the troops never lost a war!

I know we're talking what ifs here and I'm tossing in my two cents worth. If WW III did start there would be no winners. China would side with North Korea just as they did before, several others would also simply because it's us. When the nukes start flying and the dust settles there will be very little, if anything, left of the world we know right now. It won't be a "Red Dawn" type situation where only limited nukes are used because no one will want to lose, especially China, Russia and the U.S. Since North Korea has decided to resume talks let's hope it doesn't come to another war.

We're stretched too thin for another war. What with Iraq and Afghanistan along with the political war we're fighting here in the US for the very survival of our country. If they start something, nuke 'em.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    I don't think that'll happen. For one thing, it'd take more balls than Mr. Obama appears ready to display, if he even has them. For another, North Korea holds 2 American 'hostages'. You don't suppose that was contrived in advance, now, do you?

Gotta give some credit to Biden for his prediction, though. Pretty much 6 months to the day! Saaaayy... You don't suppose he was privy to insider information, do you?? That would seem to indicate a conspiracy of some sort, wouldn't it, and the Dems would never stoop so low as to do that. Would they?
    Obama has BALLS? That's a new one! He THINKS he has balls, but all he has is a group of Marxist puppetmasters pulling his strings. I think he'll be facing angry Americans in the streets before we go to war with N. Korea. And I'm not talking about demonstrations, either.
    -= Piece Corps =-

I also think we are stretched way to thin. Our role in playing the policeman of the world could come back to haunt us. Also how easy would it be for an enemy to bring troops into our country Trojan Horse style. We have many merchant ships like Chinese and others docking in our ports all the time. We have trucks from Mexico running up and down our highways. To top it off there are already "sleeper cells" and weapons hid in our country. (read the books THROUGH THE EYES OF THE ENEMY and New Lies For Old) THROUGH THE EYES OF THE ENEMY: THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF STANISLAV LUNEV
    New Lies for Old
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

i for one belive that the draft should be reinstated,you get people from across the entire spectrum of the american public and then the senators and congress kids would be eligable to serve and this time NO exemptions or deferments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12