Are we going to War Yet Again??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are we going to War Yet Again??

Are we going to War Yet Again??

If Korea Does make the first move and start it's little war it's been wanting for awhile. What will happen? Do Y'all think the draft will come up? Do you think we can win it? Would it lead to WW3?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

I guess all those things are possible. A couple things will happen for sure. A lot of people on both sides will die and our National debt will be increased even more.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I guess all those things are possible. A couple things will happen for sure. A lot of people on both sides will die and our National debt will be increased even more.
    Wouldn't it be ironic if we just sat back and dropped a nuke on them?
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    Wouldn't it be ironic if we just sat back and dropped a nuke on them?
    I don't think that'll happen. For one thing, it'd take more balls than Mr. Obama appears ready to display, if he even has them. For another, North Korea holds 2 American 'hostages'. You don't suppose that was contrived in advance, now, do you?

Gotta give some credit to Biden for his prediction, though. Pretty much 6 months to the day! Saaaayy... You don't suppose he was privy to insider information, do you?? That would seem to indicate a conspiracy of some sort, wouldn't it, and the Dems would never stoop so low as to do that. Would they?
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Oh, I don't really think it would happen either. Just saying, it would be ironic (read: damn funny) if NK started goading us into some sort of conflict because we are hindering their nuclear ambitions, and they ended up getting themselves nuked over it.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    I don't think that'll happen. For one thing, it'd take more balls than Mr. Obama appears ready to display, if he even has them. For another, North Korea holds 2 American 'hostages'. You don't suppose that was contrived in advance, now, do you?

Gotta give some credit to Biden for his prediction, though. Pretty much 6 months to the day! Saaaayy... You don't suppose he was privy to insider information, do you?? That would seem to indicate a conspiracy of some sort, wouldn't it, and the Dems would never stoop so low as to do that. Would they?

You don't suppose he was privy to insider information, do you?? That would seem to indicate a conspiracy of some sort, wouldn't it, and the Dems would never stoop so low as to do that.

Be careful, some are afraid of that C word.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

8. War

You want full employment, a vibrant economy, Americans pulling together, just give them a cause. Lump all the bad guys together...Iran, Korea and whomever....call it WW3 and kick butt...but at all costs WIN.

I'm with utimmer43. Just nuke the place. Let south korea clean it up and take over the land.

End of worry's.

North Korea wants a fight you can tell. I just hate to give them one.

shoulda let Gen. dougie take care of this in the '50's. he wanted to nuke north korea and china then before they got strong and had nukes, and if they had let ol' blood and gut's loose in '45 that would have solved the soviet union from helping them. those who don't learn from history are destined to repeat it!
    Last edited by oldvet53; 12-20-2009 at 11:39 AM. Reason: spelling

Our p*$$ of a POTUS will never go to war with anybody! He's trying his best to get us out of the middle-east without hurting his presidency any more than his idiotic performance thus far has done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast