Do Not - I Repeat - Do NOT Answer Census Questions! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do Not - I Repeat - Do NOT Answer Census Questions!

Seriously, what if you simply "forget" to mail in a form, or "don't hear" anyone at your door, despite the dog-alarms shaking the windows in their frames.... then what?

Census taker? What census taker?
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Quote Originally Posted by AZSATT View Post
    Seriously, what if you simply "forget" to mail in a form, or "don't hear" anyone at your door, despite the dog-alarms shaking the windows in their frames.... then what?

Census taker? What census taker?
    SUPPOSEDLY - if you fail to send in the initial form, you will be sent another one. After the failure to send in the 3rd attempt, you will be visitied by someone from the census bureau and asked the any information they can.

I will answer the 3 questions I am required to answer by law - how many people live here, what are their sexes and how old are they? That's it.
    -= Piece Corps =-

has anyone had this happen? back about sept. or oct. i had a census worker with a g.p.s. recording the location of my place, didn't think anythiing of it then but since joining this forum i remembered the incedent. and it makes me stop and think!!

What, exactly, are we required by law to give 'em?

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    has anyone had this happen? back about sept. or oct. i had a census worker with a g.p.s. recording the location of my place, didn't think anythiing of it then but since joining this forum i remembered the incedent. and it makes me stop and think!!
    yep last summer I saw tis goumer with his hand held tablet and I was OC and stopped n asked him just who are your and what are you doing... the funny part is he was only dong the south side of the road.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Head count...thats it. Sex and age are not required.

i never filled out a censor report in my 60 yrs and do not plan to ever,

thanks for all the info and the inputs...I will remember these when a census worker comes to my door. And if we receive one in the mail, I will be on the lookout for it and do what need to be done to it -- answer three questions. Period.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

If gun owners are afraid to to not submit a form given to them by the ones who call themselves masters, what will gun owners do when they are faced with Tyranny's soldiers?
    Trash the form and forget about it. What/who goes on in my home is personal information.

If you submit the form out of fear, may your chains rest lightly upon you...

http://www.rexano.org/RegAgency/Publ...y_Bob_Hurt.pdf

Print it out - hand it to the census guy or gal, slam the door. LOL

In the beginning, the patriot is a scarce man -- brave, hated, and scorned. But when his cause succeeds, the timid join him. For then, it costs nothing to be a patriot. -- Mark Twain

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast