Aim point/ Eotech mount??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aim point/ Eotech mount??

Aim point/ Eotech mount??

Does anyone know of a web site that sells a side flip mount for a magnifier? I have only been able to find the mount with the scope. I do not want the scope i just need the side flip mount. Also does anyone know of a side flip mount that mounts around the magnifier? I have only been able to find the ones that screw into the bottom of the scope. This is the kind of of mount i'm talking about. See in the photo the screws in the top and how the mount holds the scopes.

Mako 3x Magnifier

I would love to find a side flip mount that mounts like that. Or hell just the side flip mount with out he scope.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Question Midway USA

Seems kinda pricey, but what do I know?

MidwayUSA - Aimpoint 30mm TwistMount Ring with Integral Picatinny-Style Base for 3x Magnifier Matte High

Is this kinda what you're looking for? Site shows available in stock.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

No it's not. It's the mount style i was looking for but that's the other one before the side flip came out. The one in the link rotates 90% and you pull off the 3x mag leaving the mount in place on the gun. Then you put it back on when you need it. It was close and thank you vary much for looking and trying to help.

Ok i found the mount i was looking for. Now i have a new problem how to make it work with the magnifier. As it's made for a Aimpoint and made to screw into the scope how can i make it work with the magnifier i posted above that takes around the scope mount? Here is the Magnifier http://www.valhallaarmory.com/Produc...XMGNF&CartID=2 . read the reviews on it and seems good and don't have 500 to 800 for a aimpoint or eotech. So i ask all you who like ao mod stuff how oh how to make this work? Here is the mount http://www.botachtactical.com/saquflri.html

I agree with AZSATT, seems kind of pricey but here's some more to look at:

aimpoint side flip mount - Google Product Search

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    I agree with AZSATT, seems kind of pricey but here's some more to look at:

aimpoint side flip mount - Google Product Search
    yeah that's the kind of mount i was looking for. But again how to make it work. Only think i can come up with is i found another mount that does the same thing. Made by Larue tactical LaRue Tactical QD Pivot Mount LT649 30 looks like it will do fine.

yeah that thing from LaRue tactical is just what i wanted here is a video of it. It does the same thing as the other mounts. ONly i can use the cheaper Mag and not the aim point/Eotech.

YouTube - Aimpoint 3X Magnifier w/ LaRue QD Pivot Mount

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    yeah that's the kind of mount i was looking for. But again how to make it work. Only think i can come up with is i found another mount that does the same thing. Made by Larue tactical LaRue Tactical QD Pivot Mount LT649 30 looks like it will do fine.
    Good luck, hope you get it working.

I'm curious how this set up will work as well, as I like the idea of mimmicking the function of some of the expensive heads-up goodies. (I'd love an ACOG, but can't see the $$$ for one.)

I'll kick around online and ask folks at the rifle range too to see if there's an effective, practical and hopefully 'cost-effective' way to swing this, short of spending as much as you would on the more expensive optic in the first place. Some of those mounts alone are costly. Thanks for sharing those additional links. I think I get the direction you're looking to go with this now. Very interesting.
    Last edited by AZSATT; 07-03-2009 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Spelling
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

I bought a EOTECH with a 2.5 magnifier on a Larue Tactical mount from Mainsail and it works great. I think you'll like it. http://www.usacarry.com/forums/buy-s...magnifier.html
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast