Pascal's back, with one more!

Thread: Pascal's back, with one more!

Pascal's back, with one more!

Thanks to "Rick O'Shay" for taking the helm for me....now that we're back home and as settled as possible, let me present to you Marshall Wyatt "Fleischman". Any name similarities to famous gunslingers is purely coincidental....yet quite cool. Not quite Freudian, but I'm sure it's a "slip" of some sort.

Here's me, Leroy the Pup, and Marshall.......I really don't look like that much of a stoner in real life.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Congrats again - proud Papa and cute baby too. Even if a little on the fuzzy side... oh wait! That's the dog. The baby is over there ----->

Thanks for sharing the news and the pic! It is indeed one cool name.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

I think your dog is as proud of the little one as you! Congrats again and BTW that's a great name!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Marshall Wyatt. That has a good ring to it. Congrats to you and the Misses.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Congrats to the family! Hope he lives up to the name.

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    I really don't look like that much of a stoner in real life.
    Yes you do.

And why does the baby look like the T-Man?
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Congrats all around!

PF How's the little guy?

and you guys too..
    Semper Fi

All is well with everyone.....had a stint in the hospital a couple of weeks back for a common (yet still serious) infant malady known as SVT. In non-doctor terms, his damn heart rate was in the 200+ range. Beta blockers are keeping it in check now. Waiting on an "official" birth certificate, so I can order his LIFETIME TN hunting & fishing license.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    All is well with everyone.....had a stint in the hospital a couple of weeks back for a common (yet still serious) infant malady known as SVT. In non-doctor terms, his damn heart rate was in the 200+ range. Beta blockers are keeping it in check now. Waiting on an "official" birth certificate, so I can order his LIFETIME TN hunting & fishing license.

Yup, I remember... Glad he's good...
    Later
    Semper Fi