All-Star Game's 1st Pitch - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All-Star Game's 1st Pitch

This thread is friggin hilarious!!!I literally laughed out loud! I LOVE IT!!

Come on guys give Mr. President a break..... He's normally catching not pitching!!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

What kills me is the media whores lies about the pitch going over the plate - the clip I saw showed the catcher SITTING on home plate, and he had to reach WAY out to get the ball before it hit the ground... But then again, it is a slobering love affair...
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Although the way he's giving it to America he may turn out to be a star pitcher yet!!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

FYI detroit won both games against the white sox in yesterday's doubleheader:)

now I'd like to see obama attempt to swing a bat. the picture in my mind is just hilarious!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

1. 2-Seam Fastball. Will cut down-and away. The typical strikeout pitch.
    2. Power-T position before the throw. Generates hip drive for max. velocity.
    3. Eyes on the target.
    4. Pitching hand cocked back so batter canít see ball during delivery.
    5. Business slacks. He ainít here to play, hes gonna break the catchers hand.

ASSESSMENT
    Strike three Ė batter looking. Fastball looked inside coming towards plate then broke away on the inside corner.

1. Palm ball. Comes in slow and doesn't move.
    2. No Power-T. Right hand hanging down towards dirt.
    3. Eyes and mouth show fear that a batter will actually be in there to knock it 603 feet..
    4. Pitching hand open so batter can see ball during delivery.
    5. Blue jeans? When they asked him to throw out the first pitch he wrote a speech.

ASSESSMENT
    This ball will be hit so far it will need a flight attendant.

FINALLY

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Priceless
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post

Bush pitch=Authentic, real... no pretense!
    Obama pitch=A pretender, fraud... embarrassing.
    Those images are awesome... and very telling!! Thanks MADnMO! :)
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

MADnMO thanks for the good laugh!!!!
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    No Special Olympics comment this time?

Barack is what we refer to in Memphis as a "Sports ***". Can't throw a ball unless it's through a hoop.
    What's wrong with that?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast