Oath of office
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oath of office

1. Oath of office

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.

To me being president is just like any other job, and when you are not living up to what you swear that you would do then it's time to be fired from that job. When it comes to the constitution of the United States, I don't see many elected officails that are preserving, protecting and defending. And even IF the Constitution only applied to our founding fathers time, it seemed to work pretty well. It's too bad that we have become a nation of people where power, greed and passing the buck has become a way of life. This is America, I'm a proud American and if it comes down to it, I will take a bullet for America. This is not just Obama's America, it's not just my America, it belongs to, "WE THE PEOPLE"

It's time that "WE THE PEOPLE" take back OUR America

IMPEACH THE KENYAN!
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Quote Originally Posted by AZSATT View Post
    IMPEACH THE KENYAN!
    President Joe Biden

5. Biden

Can't say it would be any better, but couldn't be any worse. I know if it were me in his place, and I wanted that position, I wouldn't do what Obama is doing.

i think if biden was pres. people would just ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by agentduder View Post
    LOL now that's funny. Thanks for the laugh . Better yet maybe if we all found our voices and maybe our balls to speak up and not just lay back and watch our children's future go down the drain with out a fight. As it is i will never see SS or retirement the way things are going now the new retirement age will be 95.. Not even going to start with the national debt that our children's children's will still be paying off. Then lets not forget the great plan to tax our vets health care . Did they not give enough for us? I think giving them free health care is just the start of what we can/should be doing for them. Get them off the streets get them jobs/food/ a shave/warm place to stay with out the worry of some young punk beating them while they sleep. For gods shakes give them the medicine they need to deal with the PSD. It's sad how our leaders have let down the ones who gave it all and asked for nothing in return.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by agentduder View Post
    Well, it could be worse. Sara Palin could be the vice president
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Well, it could be worse. Sara Palin could be the vice president
    No that would be 100 times better than the Marxist fool we have in there now.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I'd take Sara Palin over any of the idiots in Washington any time!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

11. My voice and my balls are all I have left! well and my guns

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast