Happened in Detroit...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happened in Detroit...

Angry Happened in Detroit...

left for your own comment..... Islamic fair 2009
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Nuke Detroit?
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Its only going to get worse. Hamtramack, which was a Polish community when I was a kid .Now they have loudspeakers and a call to prayer each day. The neaiborhoods have turned to Sh##t.

I don't know O'Shay, Nuking Detroit ain't going to fix it.... Spread too far out of Dearborn... Just walk into any party store or gas station, check it out
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    I don't know O'Shay, Nuking Detroit ain't going to fix it.... Spread too far out of Dearborn... Just walk into any party store or gas station, check it out
    I will have the chance soon. I fly up the 16th of August and will be there (south of Detroit actually) for about a month.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Rick O'Shay View Post
    I will have the chance soon. I fly up the 16th of August and will be there (south of Detroit actually) for about a month.
    Heck I would take a drive down to Dundee then there is a nice Cabelas there...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Let us know Rick...
    Semper Fi

Interested to know the outcome--any charges or lawsuit?

Here are my statements and concerns.

I studied Islam in college, and I feel that the "Security" in this video and the people at the booth are not acting according to the Koran or to Sharia, which is Islamic Law.

I have had interviews and conversations with many real Muslims, that were very happy to answer my questions and even challenges I presented from differences in faith, from Christianity, to Judaism, to Buddhism. They were very receptive to the "debate" and conversation about different ideals.

I think really what mostly happened in this video above is the over exercising of private security rights, and egos. I think it is more a representation of security and event standards in the US and NOT Islam as a generalization.

My question is... does the advancing crowds of Assault and Battery-ing security guards warrant the brandisihing of a weapon by someone who was being pushed/hit/threatened by the mass of security. Would you consider a threat upon your life or well being?

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Let us know Rick...
    Will do my friend. Usually on these Nuc jobs we work 12-14 hrs a day 7 days a week, but this one is a different circumstance, we are removing components from Fermi 1 containment so there will not be a clock we are working against. I should have some free time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast