Need some quick facts

Thread: Need some quick facts

Need some quick facts

My g/f is interviewing a city commissioner tomorrow morning on the radio about city parks and banning guns there. She asked me for some background and facts she can use in the interview.

I need some quick info I can print out and provide for her. I don't have much time so I was hoping some of you would have the info handy you could give me. She is pro-carry and knows the issues, it would be helpful though to provide her with some solid ammo, so to speak.

Thanks,
    Rick
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick O'Shay View Post
    My g/f is interviewing a city commissioner tomorrow morning on the radio about city parks and banning guns there. She asked me for some background and facts she can use in the interview.

I need some quick info I can print out and provide for her. I don't have much time so I was hoping some of you would have the info handy you could give me. She is pro-carry and knows the issues, it would be helpful though to provide her with some solid ammo, so to speak.

Thanks,
    Rick
    This is a good resource. . .

Gun Facts - Your guide for debunking gun control myth

Steve

Thanks a bunch
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.