The white house beer fest - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The white house beer fest

1. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    The Usurper is in CYA mode. He opened his mouth and proved he is a racest and now he is working on damage controle. Of course he is not fooling anyone or at least anyone that is not on the kool aid.
    You seem to think it was a mistake? I think everyone underestimates Barry's motives. Every news story I've seen on it, INCLUDING those on Glen Beck and Hannity, repeat the "Stupid Cops" statement and nothing more. The more telling thing for me, is that he went on to give a disertation on "racial profiling". This, while admitting ignorance of the facts. Osama caused the rucus because he wanted to leave no oportunity missed to stir up racial tensions. Damage control my ass. Where's the apology? Where's the admission of HIS stupid actions?

Recession is when your neighbor looses his job.
    Depression is when you loose yours.
    Recovery is when Obama Looses his.

"Damage control my ass"........I couldn't agree more. I too, want an apology from this guy. Why is it that anything this guy says that isn't on a prompter, he shows his true colors!!!!!!!!!!!

Gates and the Obamamonkey were there as a publicity stunt, Biden was there because he heard a beer was involved, Crowley was there because he's a better man than most...I wonder if the WH billed them for the beer.

Quote Originally Posted by gogriz91 View Post
    Gates and the Obamamonkey were there as a publicity stunt, Biden was there because he heard a beer was involved, Crowley was there because he's a better man than most...I wonder if the WH billed them for the beer.
    LOL Sounds about right!
    "You must prove you feared for your life. Pee in your pants."
    -Someone on this site!

You know Ted Kennedy was knocking 'em back too... free beer and no water nearby.

I love how the Kenyan struts out with his coat off and sleeves all rolled up like he's been hard at work pretending to be a man. That guy cracks me up.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

7. The White House reality show will be coming up soon:

Bullsh*tting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12