Video - Husbands revenge after telling wife to NOT touch the Pistol. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video - Husbands revenge after telling wife to NOT touch the Pistol.

Have to be honest... video looks completely staged! BUT, if it is real, I would suggest it doesn’t necessarily reflect the best and brightest DNA on display!

If the guy truly was trying to educate his wife so that she would be comfortable handling a firearm, I’m thinking he failed! I would rate his “training methods” in the #epicfail category!
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

Quote Originally Posted by matthewaynelson View Post
    Have to be honest... video looks completely staged! BUT, if it is real, I would suggest it doesn’t necessarily reflect the best and brightest DNA on display!

If the guy truly was trying to educate his wife so that she would be comfortable handling a firearm, I’m thinking he failed! I would rate his “training methods” in the #epicfail category!
    _+1. I was just going to say that it looks staged to me.. that being the case it was funny. it did look like she got the crap scared out of her. but the rest looked fake.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I also hope that the gun wasn't loaded. She had her finger on the trigger, and when those fireworks went off, dhe could've emptied half a mag into the house (or elsewhere) before she lsot total control.
    -= Piece Corps =-

You do not "play" with firearms!
    The guy is a complete *******....period.

I can see someome else doing this now and forgetting to unload it.
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Quote Originally Posted by sambo42xa View Post
    You do not "play" with firearms!
    The guy is a complete *******....period.

I can see someome else doing this now and forgetting to unload it.
    I suspect that if we search hard enough we can find where it has already happened in some form. This just gives people additional ideas about how to be stupid as if most needed any more.

7. OMG her expression was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    I wonder how his sex life is after that stunt.
    Dunno. From the looks of her that might be a bonus.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12