Video - Husbands revenge after telling wife to NOT touch the Pistol.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video - Husbands revenge after telling wife to NOT touch the Pistol.

Video - Husbands revenge after telling wife to NOT touch the Pistol.

You may want to go to the bathroom BEFORE watching the video, just so you don't piss yourself..

Video

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

This is a great movie. When i first saw it a few months ago i was laughing so hard i cried.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

I am not sure I would do that after I just showed her how to use the gun. ROFLMAO.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

I hope he knew she had not loaded the gun. Funny as all git out but very dangerous.

I doubt the come here Honey comment at the end worked.

If anybody noticed, she was handling what looked like a single action 1911 the entire time with her finger on the trigger, real scary!!!

I sure hope that this video was staged. As funny as some folks may have found it, it does shed a bad light on gun owners. Three basic NRA safety rules. 1) Keep the gun pointed in a safe direction 2) Keep your finger off of the trigger until ready to shoot ) Keep the gun loaded until ready to shoot. This gun owner violated rule #3, the lady violated rule #2. I'm glad that the gun was pointed in a safe direction when it went off! This is how folks get killed people. Imagine if she was doing something as stupid as looking down the barrel.

It's folks like this that make life hard for the rest of the responsible gun owner population.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

The guy is a TOTAL AND COMPLETE IDIOT. He must not think yoo much of being married. He could wind up loosing a wife and his guns cause if I were her I'd make sure I and not him wound up with custody of all the guns.

I wonder how his sex life is after that stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    I wonder how his sex life is after that stunt.
    Thx for painting such an ugly picture in my mind! UGH!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I'm glad that the gun was pointed in a safe direction when it went off!
    The Gun did NOT go off... Since the Husband had just been instructing the wife about the pistol, there is an assumption that the husband KNOWS that the pistol is NOT loaded..

Hopefully the wife also learns a valuable lesson that if a gun goes off in your hand, you need to maintain control of the weapon, not throw it at the table..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast