Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer

Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer

USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I don't wish anyone dead, but it's all I can do to hold my tongue right now. My feelings about him are a bit of a mixed bag.

Mine aren't mixed at all. If I could think of just ONE thing that guy ever did that was FOR America and not just for himself, or his "party," then maybe I'd have mixed feelings.

God has His own way of enforcing "term limits."
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post

Kind of bummed, I lost $50 in an office pool. I predicted he'd go on Friday. Still glad he's no longer able to write anti-gun legislation.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

well.. can't say I ever had any respect for him.. so not exactly sad that he's gone. hopefully some one who believes in freedom will replace him..
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Hooray!!! He is finally gone! Good riddance!!!

8. Lets hope for some true common sense laws that follow the Constitution and not walk on it like it were another piece of paper.

Today's my Birthday...what a Gift!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Today's my Birthday...what a Gift!
    Happy birthday Red Hat.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Happy birthday Red Hat!!

I'd love to say I got this 'gift' for you ... but that would infer implications that simply cannot be true. I mean, I was all the way in Arizona when the fine patriot and lion of the senate kicked off... and had no knowledge or role in his step into eternity. I'm sure I would have called the police or an ambulance or something, but you see - there was this party, and I was ... you know... in Arizona and stuff....

But still, what a gift!
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast